DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I have a few spots around my anus and 1 near my vagina hole.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a few white spots around my anus and 1 near my vagina hole. They are white, tiny like a pimple and looks like pearls. The only way I can describe them are that they look like milk spots. None of the spots are together. I have picked one, it was like a hard white spot, I squeezed it and it just broke in half. When i picked it, my skin did bleed a bit. I went to the doctors today and she thinks it might be genital warts but isn't sure so she's referred me to the gum clinic. Could it be genital warts?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Yes it could be.
Also, cysts.
Also, infection.
Needs exam and lab testing.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.