Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have and it started to work and stopped almost like either…

Customer Question
I have and it started...
I have and it started to work and stopped almost like either wasn't strong enough or it got used to it and quit working. like the other creams a work for a while and stop working. I had it in my other ear but I did not have a knot in my neck about
20 years ago and it just went away one day and never came back. and then about 10 years ago it started up in my other ear but this time I have the knot in my neck and the drainage that's the difference
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/8/2015
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 3 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
what did you start?