How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a highly sexually active male, 19 years old recently I

Customer Question

Hi I'm a highly sexually active male, 19 years old recently I have had a small cut on my penis, and had sex with my pregnant girlfriend who had a urine infection, my penis has been getting quite dry and stinging, it has redness on the glans and on the foreskin area and has like a reflective surface to the skin and like a plastic feeling to it, I used some e45 to try and relieve the tightness and burning which hurt like hell at first but now feels better, could this be an sti or something else?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Nair replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is***** and I will do my best to provide a useful input.
Would a photograph of the affected area be possible at your convenience?