How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some pro medical knowledge with skin moles. I

Customer Question

Question 1:Hello! I have some pro medical knowledge with skin moles. I have a mole about a quarter inch in diameter it has irregular borders. It has been there for 3 + years. It happens to be smack in the center of my back...about 3_inches up where the top of a bra strap sits on the back. Stupid me has thought this thing was a pimple for years...going on Hubby's opinion. Finally I thought of asking him to photograph it for me. I do not know if I can attach a photo here or not however, my email is.***@******.***. it does not really bleed or hurt unless it gets scratched open. (A kind of scab forms over it.) Or uh...well I scratch it off...bad Evonka! Anyway...when I saw the photo I can see clearly it is not a zit or a normal mole either. I am thinking maybe basal cell or even a melanoma.

Question2: For a week now I have had an odd rash on the back of my right hand. I was an inpatient in a hospital for 3 days prior . It is itchy sometimes. I will attach a photo...can you tell me what it is...rash, allergic reaction. Thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.
My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.
Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .
Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:
Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?
You can upload the photo on and send me the link
Other method of uploading photo or a file is:
1.Click the paperclip icon
2.Click the Browse icon
3.Click the Browse button
4.Select your file and click Open
5.Click OK
6.Click Insert
7.Click Save Changes on this page
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I can... Hold ond

Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply .
Would be happy to assist you with your problem.
Dr Pravin