Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have itchy raised rash from anus up crack - I'm 71 female…

Customer Question
I have itchy raised rash...
I have itchy raised rash from anus up butt crack - I'm 71 female still actively working
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Dermatology
5/14/2015
Dermatologist: dermdoc19, Dermatologist replied 3 years ago
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.
Thank you for asking your question. I would like to ask a few questions to get a better handle on your problem.
Do you have any other skin problems?
What was the yeast infection cream?
How long have you had this problem?
Do you have any medical issues?
If you care to send a picture I would be happy to look at one. However, I can probably help you without one.