How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dermdoc19 Your Own Question
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4069
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
dermdoc19 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have itchy raised rash from anus up crack - I'm 71 female

Customer Question

I have itchy raised rash from anus up butt crack - I'm 71 female still actively working
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 2 years ago.
These answers are for informational purposes and do not replace a physician head-to-head visit. A patient-physician relationship is not established.
Thank you for asking your question. I would like to ask a few questions to get a better handle on your problem.
Do you have any other skin problems?
What was the yeast infection cream?
How long have you had this problem?
Do you have any medical issues?
If you care to send a picture I would be happy to look at one. However, I can probably help you without one.