How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMd Your Own Question
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 64338
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrRussMd is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had an intermittent stinging itch in my anal area and

Customer Question

I have had an intermittent stinging itch in my anal area and my feet... and sometimes my hips. I found a small grey bug trying to burrow into my skin. The doctor here prescribed travacort... does that sound right?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She also prescribed intrasport 100 mg micropellet... but the pharmacy here gave me the Funit brand (Turkish?) and it says it is also itrakonazal....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and they told me to spray my bathroom with raid....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the bug repellent...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was also treated for dry skin and dehydration in the last few weeks.. I feel I have a handle on that... the dehydration was pretty bad; dizzy, diarreah, but that is better now.. and I've been wearing urederm lip 10% on my legs, hips, arms and feet for the past 2 weeks which helped with the dryness.. but I remember a sore on my breast before all of this started.. and the stingy-itches on my butt/ anal area have continued. I have not been sexually active (unless I was unaware of it and asleep/drugged/ I am a female living internationally alone...) since Last September 2014
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
These are anti fungal medications.
They are treating your for fungal infection.
Not a bug.
You need to talk to the doctor about the actual diagnosis.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.