Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

ON THE BACK OF MY HAND IS A SMALL WHITE CRUSTY PIMPLE LIKE

Customer Question

ON THE BACK OF MY HAND IS A SMALL WHITE CRUSTY PIMPLE LIKE BUMP,AND HARD.WHAT COULD THIS BE?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 2 years ago.
Hello Welcome and Thank you for your query posted. My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern. Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service . Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information: Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience? You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link Other method of uploading photo or a file is:1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this page Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i don't know how to send a picture
Sorry , ignore the above post
Do you have an account on photobucket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok,but do have any idea?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no i do not
You can use the attachment key above on the chat box to upload a photoCan you see that?