DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Internist/homeopath
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor/homeopathy medical and homeopathic approaches to skin disorders.
24257177

I had a micro needling procedure done a week

Customer Question

.I had a micro needling procedure done a week ago, I woke up Thursday with bumps all over my face and traveling to my body. They are now appearing to have red heads and pus.

Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
HelloGo to the ER.This can be staph infection.And spreading this fast can be dangerous. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was initially shivering and feeling fatigue. I have never had chicken pox nor have I been immunized for it. Being that it was this fast that the bumps came out, it may be chicken pox? I did go to the ER on Friday and all they did for me was steroids. I also went to urgent clinic to get a second opinion and that's when they prescribed me doxycycline and vistaril for the itching.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
That is possible for sure.That is potentially serious in an adult.Same advice. Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.
good luck