Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
Experience:  Senior Consultant MBBS DNB (DVD)
25843817

I have some white skin or bumps on my foreskin. It is right

I have some white skin or bumps on my foreskin. It is right under the head but on the foreskin. I noticed this about 3 months ago and went to a doctor who thought it was either a yeast infection or genital warts. Freaked I booked in with my family doctor and have seen him 3 times since, who says it looks like a 'skin condition' but re assured me it is not genital warts. It started with a single white bump normally flat not elevated, maybe 2 mm by 2 mm. Now it appears to be spreading, but when you stretch the foreskin it looks like a bunch of tiny tiny tiny white bumps, almost like dry skin. It is always worse after friction to the area. Sometimes my foreskin devolopes a bit of a red rash but with an anti bacterial cream it seems to go away after a few days. I am booked in to see a urologist next week but was wondering an opinion on this? I have no real pain, maybe a bit of an itcy feeling from time to time. The best way I can explain it is sometimes it is 'uncomfortable' and I can just notice it a lot more. The foreskin is also not any more moist than its normal 'stickyness' that is gets naturally every once and awhile. Thanks.
Welcome! I would be pleased to answer your question .
Please Note that my Goal is to provide you with Excellent Service .

Do you get a lot of scaling on the area?
Do you get dry skin on the area frequently?
Is there any fluid that comes out or oozes from the area?

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have never had any issues before to be honest. And I have never had dry sky on the area before. There is no fluid or anything oozing from the area either. Just a bit more information, I asked the one girl I was sexually active with to get checked and tested for everything as well (seeing as I did as well and came back all good) and she came back all good too. Pap was normal as well. But she did have almost an itcy rash on her thighs at some point that was just cleared up with some sort of cream. The doctor didnt say what it was though.

Thanks for the reply posted .
From your history it looks like a Dermatitis , or Candidal infection .
You will need to apply over the counter mixture of Cortaid cream and Canestan cream on the area twice a day for 10 days .
The other options could be Psoriasis , Eczema , molluscum contagious or fordyce's spots .

Please do discuss these with the Dermatologist that you show .

If you are pleased with the answer , you can consider a positive feedback . Do remember also to Leave a Rating for my answer .
Remember my Goal is to provide you with Excellent Service.

If you have any questions, Please do ask them as I would be pleased to answer you till you get a complete satisfactory response.

Thanks and take care
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok I will be sure to pass on all this information to my urologist next week. Judging by my past and my descriptions, are you fairly confident that this is not a genital wart? The one doctor when he suggested that it 'could be' genital warts really scared me. Even tho I've been to 2 doctors a combined time of 5 times since then, one being my family doctor who assured me it was not. It just has me scared as its spreading a bit now. After you answer this I will be sure the rate as high as I can. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply posted .

From your history and description it definitely does not look like a genital wart .

Please be assured of that . However , it would be important to discuss the above with the Urologist or Dermatologist you meet.

Thanks and take care