Dermatology

Connect one-on-one with a verified dermatologist who will answer your question

Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist

More related answers
All dermatologists are VERIFIED
Weird lesion on palm of hand not healing. A large blister on
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
Weird lesion on palm of hand not healing. A large blister on my hand formed and burst before I noticed it while gardening. The skin was badly torn so I trimmed the excess off. In 3 days time the skin … read more
I get little zits that break and turn into sores, mostly on
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
I get little zits that break and turn into sores, mostly on my hands and arms. They take a long time to heal and often leave scars. They usually occur during winter months. Is it a dry skin issue or s… read more
Our toddlers break out in blisters that burst and form dark
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Our toddlers break out in blisters that burst and form dark spots on their skin. Their pediatrician has ruled out impetigo and an er physician diagnosed it as insect bites, in particular ants. But we … read more
On my hands I get these little blisters, then after a few
Dr. Skinner
Dr. Skinner, Dermatologist
On my hands I get these little blisters, then after a few days they turn to what looks like freckles and then they peel off. The tips of some of my fingers blister and then they peel like the skin is … read more
My problem started on my hands, what i thought was eczema
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
my problem started on my hands, what i thought was eczema then it , formed little bubble like blisters and when they broke it spread everywhere i have been in so much pain i have lost all skin on my h… read more
I have blister like spots appear on my hands that break
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
I have blister like spots appear on my hands that break open. No fluid. They itch and spread over a larger area and the skin is red and dry to the point of cracking and bleeding. Could this be a form … read more
I have a hard raised spot on my hand a little larger then a
Dr. S. Attili
I have a hard raised spot on my hand a little larger then a dime. It's on the same spot a popped blister was a couple months ago. Is it something to worry about?… read more
I have reoccuring red spots that form on top of and on the
Doctor Marcus
Doctor Marcus, Asst Professor of Emergency Medicine
I have reoccuring red spots that form on top of and on the finger tips. The spots get darker red and then blister until going away. it takes about five days for the cycle to complete. it seems to come… read more
I had a blister form on my left nostril. Before I knew it, I
Dr. D. Love, Doctoral Degree
I had a blister form on my left nostril. Before I knew it, I had three blisters on my forehead and three forming on my left forearm. I went to the VA and a nurse told me that it was contact dermatitis… read more
I have little blood blister type spots on my chest and torso
DrRussMD, dermatologist
i have little blood blister type spots on my chest and torso and arms. i actually try to see if i could get rid of one by cutting it and sqeezing out the blood but it didn't work. what are these and w… read more
I am concern about a spot on my arm that looks like a water
DrRussMD, dermatologist
I am concern about a white spot on my arm that looks like a water blister that keeps spreading and growing a getting larger. the spot in no red, or when disturbed no liquid comes out. … read more
I have been getting these red spots on my cheecksthey form a
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
hello i have been getting these red spots on my cheecksthey form a water blister or puss what is it… read more
I am covered from neck to toe in red spots, first appeared
Dr  Jones
Dr Jones, Medical consultant
Hi i am covered from neck to toe in red spots, first appeared on hands then up arms and now few weeks later all over. Quite itchy and are now starting to cluster more especially on my back. Been treat… read more
I have a small spot on my arm with red spots with little
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
I have a small spot on my arm with red spots with little blister looking clusters. I don't know what it is. It doesn't really itch, just concerning and swollen a bit.… read more
For a few years i have been getting like tiny pimple spot
Dr. Skinner
Dr. Skinner, Dermatologist
hi for a few years i have been getting like tiny pimple spot type things on my hands which gradually get a little bigger until then become very dry skin, this patch will then get bigger and the skin c… read more
I have little tiny blisters on the inside of my hands and
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
I have little tiny blisters on the inside of my hands and they burst and have liquid come out of them but after a few months my hand got worse and worse and now flakes constantsly adn is red and itchy… read more
I burned my hand & it has blistered. Is it a good idea to
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I burned my hand & it has blistered. Is it a good idea to break the blister & let the fluid out or just leave it alone?… read more
I am breaking out in with blisters any time I clean my
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology, Neurologist
I am breaking out in with blisters any time I clean my house, my allergist says she thinks it is a form of exzima. My question is, how do I treat it when i have a break out and what is the best treatm… read more