Dermatology

Connect one-on-one with a verified dermatologist who will answer your question

Dermadoc
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist

More related answers
All dermatologists are VERIFIED
I have had a rash under my arms, under my breast and my
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
Good Morning, I have had a rash under my arms, under my breast and my breast are itchy, the rash is itchy also, they are raised and looks and feels rough to the touch. My dermatologist has no idea. I … read more
I get really dry itchy skin on my hands and feet, and i also
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
i get really dry itchy skin on my hands and feet, and i also get little blisters in the dry areas. ive tryied everything i can think of to make it go away but nothing has worked! ive had it for almost… read more
Have solid red itchy but not scaly or peeling rash between &
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
Have solid red itchy but not scaly or peeling rash between & under breasts. Also, patches on back of neck (sides) and inside left arm. Some small patch mid waist on right side. Then started on right s… read more
I have a red rash on the lower half of my face. It is itchy
Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
I have a red rash on the lower half of my face. It is itchy and I'm inflammed. I have tried everything including antibiotics.… read more
I have this same kind of rash under and in the folds of my
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
I have this same kind of rash under and in the folds of my breast and under my stomach: red and very itchy. It lessens and then reappears with a vengeance. It smells like a yeast infection. I've had i… read more
I have had a red ichy rash with red bumps under my breast
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
i have had a red ichy rash with red bumps under my breast for 2 weeks. I have tried powder, destin, then today tried a fungus medicine and made it worse. Need some suggestions… read more
I have a rash (or a little blister like but not itchy and
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
I have a rash (or a little blister like but not itchy and hard to describe but I have pictures) right under and slightly on the head of my penis. I tested for most of the sexually transmitted diseases… read more
I have had jock itch for some time. Application of corn
Dr. S. Attili
I have had jock itch for some time. Application of corn starch or baby powder on a frequent basis keeps it to a minimal state. Actually to where it is hardly visible with slight discoloration of a ver… read more
I woke up with puffy under eyes with a little red and dry
DrRussMD, dermatologist
I woke up with puffy under eyes with a little red and dry area. Also, red on ceter of neck and itchy. Not raised bumps just a little itchy, dry and puffy.… read more
I have a red itchy rash under my chin that when scratched
DAGO
DAGO, dermatologist
I have a red itchy rash under my chin that when scratched opens and leaks. Have tried hydrochortizone and neosporin but nothing is helping. … read more
I have a red itchy and burning rash with small blisters on
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I have a red itchy and burning rash with small blisters on buttock and inner thigh. This recurs.Sometimes under armpits.… read more
For several weeks I have red, itchy patches under one breast
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
for several weeks I have red, itchy patches under one breast and now the other.. ALSO in stomach/groin area... VERY red... I can't tell if there is "weeping" or just persperation..I"ve used calamine l… read more
I have a itchy type of rash around my collar bone and
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
I have a itchy type of rash around my collar bone and between my breasts. They are a little red and sometimes they get worse when I don't moisturize or if I take hot showers. I have tried moisturizing… read more
I have a red ITCHY rash that's developed under my breasts.
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
I have a red ITCHY rash that's developed under my breasts. It appears to "weep" and becomes sore/burns if I itch it. I've tried, washing good, when I take bra off after work (that's when it starting i… read more
Symptoms: Blotchy red spots on the sides of both armpits. It
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Symptoms: Blotchy red spots on the sides of both armpits. It itches off and on. Have tried Cortizone 10, Calamine Lotion, Benadryl Spray and Ketoconazole. Does not itch constantly. Am currently just u… read more
I have a red rash under my breast two days later I developed
Dr. S. Attili
Hi, I have a red rash under my breast two days later I developed blisters that popped the fld.is clear yellow the red rash is under both breast but the blisters are under the right breast only this ra… read more
I have bumps that are red on my truck and under my
Dr. S. Attili
I have bumps that are red on my truck and under my pecks.They are a little itchy and are spreading. The dermo I went to call them "old mad red bumps" and told me there is no cure for them. Is this tru… read more
My metus is irritated and I have small little red bumps
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hello, my metus is irritated and I have small little red bumps under my foreskin. Slitghy itchy but not really noticeable throughout the day. It's been going for about a month now. Also my scrotum is … read more