dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

hard round colourless lump/bump under skin at the inside

lt;p>hard round colourless lump/bump under skin at the inside of my elbow size small (0,8 cm) observed it two weeks ago no pain no serious change</p><p> </p>
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  dermdoc19 replied 6 years ago.
dermdoc19 :

Hello

dermdoc19 :

Is there any redness around your bump? Is it above the skin? Do you have arthritis or gout?

Customer:

no redness, no arthrites, I used to have high uric acid (8), but it went to 7 and I havent measured it lately, the bump/lump is below the scin

Customer:

the position is at the inside of my arm, close to one of my vains, about 5 cm to the left of the center of the inside of my arm

Customer:

In fact it is exaclty over one of my vains

dermdoc19 :

Would you be able to send a photograph? Some ideas I have would include a tophi, an epidermal inclusion cyst, or a rheumatoid nodule. Is the bump hard? Does it have a central pore?

Customer:

It is hard, it has no central pore. It has no other characteristic (the colour, Could it be the result of a bite? I am thinking of that because it is exactly upon my vain.???

Customer:

dermdoc19 :

This does look more like a bite. The other possibility is that it is a ruptured cyst. It does not look like any of the other things I mentioned now that I have had the opportunity to look at a photograph. IWarm soaks with either tap water or Dome-boro twice a day for 10 minutes will help to bring it down. If this is present for more than three weeks, I would consult with a physician.

dermdoc19 :

Happy to answer further questions. Thank you.