Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

About 2 years ago I woke up and the bridge of my nose was…

Customer Question
About 2 years ago I...
About 2 years ago I woke up and the bridge of my nose was red and has not gone away yet. I have tried blemish cream, acne face wash, and figuring it may be dry used a moisturizer day and night for a couple of weeks with no results. Any Ideas?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/25/2010
Dermatologist: Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist replied 8 years ago
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist

hello,

it will be better to see the photos and diagnose your condition. would it be possible for you to post them here through amazonaws.com or picassa?

you can also give me information on the size, shape,color of the lesions? Whether they are flat or raised? how do they start? where did they first start? how did it progress? any fluid filled or pus filled lesions? did you take any medications for it? are you on any other medications?

If you cannot send me photos, please do let me know.

Regards.

Relist: I still need help.
No lesions, it's just red like it's been irritated and it's not raised either