Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a rash on the left side opf my croch that is

Customer Question
annoyuinbg---it comes and goes and...
i have a rash on the left side opf my croch that is annoyuinbg---it comes and goes and is a little painful. i treat it with an anointment recommended by a doctor - ketoconazolebut it doesnt seem to help thatg much. george
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/22/2010
Dermatologist: Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist replied 8 years ago
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist

hello,

it will be better to see the photos and diagnose your condition. would it be possible for you to post them here through amazonaws.com or picassa?

you can also give me information on the size, shape,color of the lesions? Whether they are flat or raised? how do they start? where did they first start? how did it progress? any fluid filled or pus filled lesions? are you on any other medications?

If you cannot send me photos, please do let me know.

Regards.