Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My symptoms started with a lump under the right eye, it

Customer Question
moved to an infection in...
My symptoms started with a lump under the right eye, it moved to an infection in the left eye, then my entire body broke out with a red raised rash not itchy I have very little tears coming according to the eye Dr. I am on medication for the eyes and medication for the rash. Predisone. Very little change in the past few days. I had severe aches about 2 weeks ago. Slept for two days. I think this must all be connected. Blood work was done and no results at this time. Any helpful hints?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/19/2010
Dermatologist: Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist replied 8 years ago
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist

hello,

it will be better to see the photos and diagnose your condition. would it be possible for you to send them?

you can also give me information on the size, shape,color of the lesions? Whether they are flat or raised? how do they start? where did they first start? how did it progress? any fluid filled or pus filled lesions? are you on any other medications?

I am not able to send photos. red in color, slightly raised , they started on my back near the bra line and moved to every part of the body, actually the first redness was around the right eye, I would say that they showed in force about the 5th day after the first eye was infected. They are not puss filled, today I found one under my right arm, very small and it looks to be puss filled. That is the only one that itches and seems to be puss filled. The others are large and of a round nature. one inch by 2 inches. Not perectly round. The lst infected eye did puss, the left did not so much, however it was tender on the far right corner, the bone area. am not on any other medications. I smoke and drink. I do not do drugs. I live in N MN. I spend alot of time outside. I had a deer tick on me last year and took meds for it.
hello,

its very difficult to diagnose the condition without a photo.

it will be better to see the lesion and only then decide.

please try to send the photos.

if you cannot and you would prefer that i opt out so that some other expert helps you out, please let me know.