Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 54 year old female with a mole on my back that has…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, I am a 54...
Good Afternoon,
I am a 54 year old female with a mole on my back that has recently begun to itch, and began to bleed when I itched it. Is is not uniformly round, and it is kind of scaley on top. I would like to go to see a dermatologist however the earliest appointment I can get is 6 to 8 weeks out. In the mean time is there any way of getting an informed medical opinion about it?
Ps. I have a photo of it, that is on my I phone
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Dermatology
6/18/2010
Dermatologist: Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist replied 8 years ago
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
hello,

i would surely help you out with it. please post the photo here through either amazonaws.com or picassa