Dermatology

Connect one-on-one with a verified dermatologist who will answer your question

Dermadoc
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist

More related answers
All dermatologists are VERIFIED
I have this red rash on my shaft, i am uncircumcised
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
i have this red rash on my shaft, i am uncircumcised sometimes they are little red dots almost like blisters on the foreskin at the tip they have gone away and came back a few times now the first time… read more
I have been suffering from hand and foot problem. I get
Dr. Nair
Dr. Nair, Dermatologist
I have been suffering from hand and foot problem. I get reddish brown dots that turn into little white blister burn itch and are somewhat painfull. Then the blister burst leaving my palms and the bott… read more
Blister/ulcer on glans There was a small pimple like red dot
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
Blister/ulcer on glansThere was a small pimple like red dot for a few weeks. After a couple of masturbation sessions, it looks like it broke into a blister/ulcer. Attached is a picture of it. Last pic… read more
I regularly get rashes at the base of my Penis, and
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
I regularly get rashes at the base of my Penis, and Mid-shaft. This is with tiny little bumps, But never open blisters, Stays for 3 -4 days and goes away usually… read more
First I would like to say I tested negative for hsv1. I just
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Consultant Surgeon and Sports Medicine
Hello doctor, first I would like to say I tested negative for hsv1. I just noticed this small red dot NOT A BLISTER. Around my upper lip, I have gotten this before. I shave very close and quite often … read more
I have a blister under arch of foot with about 10 little red
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
I have a blister under arch of foot with about 10 little red bumps in it's vicinity. itches… read more
About every other month I get this blister on my foot.
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
About every other month I get this blister on my foot. Sometimes it lasts a few days and sometimes it lasts a couple of weeks. It's on my big toe and right near the nail. The inside skin is pink and s… read more
It started with a little bit of dry skin on my right palm,
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
It started with a little bit of dry skin on my right palm, then little red dot appeared, within a few weeks more little red dots appeared on my right palm, the skin peeling spread, no matter how much … read more
I have some itchy red blisters mainly on the top of my right
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
I have some itchy red blisters mainly on the top of my right foot. I do not know if it's athlete's foot or not, or what I should try putting on it? I started putting Lotrimin AF on it, not sure if thi… read more
Need to upload a pick. Urologist and dr said was nothing not
Dr. Phil, MD
Need to upload a pick. Urologist and dr said was nothing not to worry but it's something. Little red dots make reddish pinkish color… read more
I sometimes find that I get a rash of little red dots on my
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
I sometimes find that I get a rash of little red dots on my chest and back, and just recently by forehead (but nowhere else on my face). It is itchy and does not resemble a "break out" although it doe… read more
Every now and then ( couple times a year) For the past 3
Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Every now and then ( couple times a year) For the past 3 years I would get a small little unusual looking dot or abrasion looking thing on my penis. I would normally squeeze it and then it would all o… read more
I have a rash that looks a little concerning. It started as
Dr Chip (M.D.), M.D.
it started as a few light pink dots and now is a ton of red dots on my hand, and legs … read more
Mate, I've had red itchy on and off for quite a while, they
DrRussMD, dermatologist
Hi mate, I've had red itchy balls on and off for quite a while, they get really red and sometimes I get little dots around it seems around my follicles, sometimes the bottom sides of my penis get itch… read more
I have some little red spots that appear on my body like a
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
I have some little red spots that appear on my body like a little dot. they dot grow much but after. They look like a little bag fille with blood. After ahwile they became a little mole. What are they… read more
I have 2 different spots that have recently showed up.
Dr. S. Attili
Dr. S. Attili, Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist
Hello, I have 2 different spots that have recently showed up. First, near my shoulder there is a small red dot. The red dot is slightly raised in the center. There is also an area of redness surroundi… read more
The large toe on my left foot has been sore for a while. It
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist
The large toe on my left foot has been sore for a while. It gets a little red at the end of the day, but is not red all the time. I put Neosporin on it at night in case there's any infection, but it d… read more
Some months ago I noticed 3 little dots on the right side of
Dr. D. Love, Doctoral Degree
Hi, some months ago I noticed 3 little white dots on the right side of my neck just below my ear, then noticed a couple of very small lumps around the same area, now I have quite a few very small lump… read more