Dental

Any dental assistance for disabled veteran with a 70%VA

rating but no benefits. I...
rating but no benefits. I really need to get my teeth pulled and replaced because all previous work has/is failing.... Read full answer
Any dental assistance for disabled veteran with a 70%VA rating but no benefits. I really need to get my teeth pulled and replaced because all previous work has/is failing.
Full Medical Benefits No Dental Benefits
3/18/2019
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Sorry you are in this situation now.

What I can provide you is a list of no cost and low cost options that may be available in your area.

And resources for folks with disabilities as well.

Would that be something you would be interested in having?

Thank you so much for the reply, that would be awesome. I will take any information to help

You are very welcome!

Here some resources that you can look into:

(At the the bottom are 2 sites for disabled folks as well)

You may be able to get help from one of the following sources:

http://www.nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/popularpublications/findinglowcostdentalcare/

http://www.unitedway.org/

http://www.carecredit.com/ for financing options that would better fit your budget.

Other viable options to consider:

1. Dental schools:

www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html

Dental schools charge far less than private practice however it does take more time to complete.

2. Clinics (free and low cost) Discounted dental services and dental workshops that offer free or

discounted/reduced services.

www.freemedicalcamps.com/

3. Freedentalcare.com

4. Local dental society or :

http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx

They would be able to direct you to Foundations and Charitable outlets that may offer dental services.

5. Volunteer dentists and hygienists providing free care:

Dentistryfromtheheart.org

(###) ###-####/p>

6. http://toothwisdom.org/care

7. dentallifeline.org/our-state-programs

8. http://freemedicalcamps.com/

In addition here are 2 sites for patients with disabilities:

Patients with disabilities:

DENTAL LIFELINE at dentallifeline.org

(###) ###-####/p>

Medically at Risk Patients at(###) ###-####/p>

Hopefully you can find some help in your area or close by.

Good luck and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Please rate so I get credit for responding.

Thanks and have a great week!! :):)

Root Canal Doctor
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I am a once a week flosser, that has to change, I need so
I am a once a week flosser, that has to change, I need so much dental work. My great dentist told me if I'd "Step-Up" my home care I'd save myself a lot of future work & money. He told me, "brush you … read more
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dentist / Anesthesiologist,
I'm 80 and will need extensive dental work done soon. I
I'm 80 and will need extensive dental work done soon. I don't have dental insurance. Help ! … read more
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Dentist,
Am I enrolled for 2019? Ebert ID # 396-32-0505. 2 days ago.
I have a Delta Dental Plan though the VA being a Korean War Vet but it does include my wife . . .I now have an opportunity to get a Delta Dental plan that includes my wife, through WEA Trust (a plan which retired teachers can enroll for in Wisconsin). . . How do I get my wife covered with my present plan? ? ? … read more
Drew Moore DDS MS
Drew Moore DDS MS
Periodontist/Implantologist,
Certificate of Military Education
Stop searching for answers—
I have a lady who just started working for me. She has no
Good afternoon. I have a lady who just started working for me. She has no insurance, and is below the poverty line. She cleans properties for me.From what I understand, all of her teeth need to be pul… read more
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dentist / Anesthesiologist,
I am 65 years old and am a 100% disabled vet. I need some
I am 65 years old and am a 100% disabled vet. I need some major dental work done but have avoided the issue for years because of a deeply seeded fear of dentist. I live in the tucson area and have got… read more
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan
Doctorate of Dental Medicine
My husband is 67 and has what I refer to as teeth with no
My husband is 67 and has what I refer to as teeth with no solid integrity. Lots of root canals, crowns & $$. Two of his teeth have broken roots, they are teeth with the crowns, and the dentist is sugg… read more
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor
Dentist (DDS or equivalent),
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have multiple sclerosis and have taken several, actually
I have multiple sclerosis and have taken several, actually hundreds of different medications over the past 21 years. Several cause dry mouth, which I believe is the roots of evil that have begun attac… read more
drbigreddog
drbigreddog
I'm a disabled service connected veteran @ 80% disability
I'm a disabled service connected veteran @ 80% disability thru the VA. I have always had dental problems even as a child, never understood why until I got out of the service and was diagnosed with Kli… read more
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Dentist,
U s vETERAN AND SERVICE CONNETED. NEED OF THE ONLY 8 TEETH
i AM A u s vETERAN AND i AM NOT SERVICE CONNETED. i AM IN NEED OF THE ONLY 8 TEETH THAT i Have and new dentures. I need both the upper & lower. But I am on SSI and a vary small Non-Service Disability … read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
I need a Dental expert. I got information from ya'll back in
I need a Dental expert. I got information from ya'll back in 2010. My dentist put veneers on my teeth in 2007 and many of them still had decay on them. I have dental records from the VA that show the … read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
I have already tried all the things you have suggested, with
I have already tried all the things you have suggested, with no positive results. This has been going on for several months. Antibiotics have helped, but only temporarily. I even tried the VA, but sin… read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
I have had a root canal that was done back when I was
I have had a root canal that was done back when I was 30....I have had no teeth problems until the last 6 month's, the #19 tooth on the bottom show's it is infected...my original dentist said he think… read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
Stop searching for answers—
My first left incisor is very loose, its gotten and over
My first left incisor is very loose, its gotten looser and looser over time. I have had dentists in the past tell me its because the upper maxillary bone the tooth used to root in is gone according to… read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
I tried to answer the questions you had about why my teeth
Hi Doctor, my name is***** and I tried to answer the questions you had about why my teeth were falling out; yet I don't know if you received it or not. My upper teeth have not just fallen out; I took … read more
bpkdds
bpkdds
I am disabiled an on medicaid and medicare. Ive had diabetes
I am disabiled an on medicaid and medicare. Ive had diabetes mellitus for 31 years and I am also bi-polar. My medications have caused my teeth to decay. Many have alredy been pulled. I have suffered w… read more
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Dentist,
I was at my new dentist last week to have one of my teeth
Hello, I was at my new dentist last week to have one of my teeth extracted. I brought in a Benson full mouth x-ray and my dentist told me that I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled as well. The tooth t… read more
I need to see a dentist, but I can't afford one. I live in
Hi, I'm David. I need to see a dentist, but I can't afford one. I live in Texas. I get medicaid along with my SSI for disability, but I don't have any dental coverage. I'm afraid I'm going to start lo… read more
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee
Dentist,
I take methodome from a motor cycle wreck and it has eaten
I take methodome from a motor cycle wreck and it has eaten some of my teeth away. I had some pulled a couple of years ago and today I was eaten dinner and one of my front teeth fell out. I may need de… read more
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee
Dentist,