Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
My husband and had all his teeth extracted two days ago and
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
My husband and had all his teeth extracted two days ago and dentures put in. He has a large blood bubble under his tongue now and he can take date and can barely swallow. And when he went to rince thi… read more
My boyfriend needs teeth pulled and dentures put in. His
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
My boyfriend needs teeth pulled and dentures put in. His teeth are rotted and breaking etc. He's 65 years old and doesn't have 5000 to do this. We live in Florida. Can you offer any advice?… read more
My friend needed dentures. They made the molds first... then
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
My friend needed dentures. They made the molds first... then he returned to have his teeth pulled (4 uppers and 9 lower)and the dentures put in. They pulled the 4 uppers which literally took hours (I … read more
My husband has broken teeth and some removed on the top. He
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
my husband has broken teeth and some removed on the top. He would like to have all top teeth removed and we a denture. What is the average cost?… read more
I have friend who got punch in the mouth last night and it
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have friend who got punch in the mouth last night and it knocked his front teeth back. He took his thumb and put them back into place. We live in an area where there is no dental options until Monda… read more
I have a friend who had nearly all of his teeth pulled when
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
Hi, I have a friend who had nearly all of his teeth pulled when he was younger. He is now 29 and only has a few teeth. He is single and works a very low-income job and I was wondering if there was som… read more
Dad's denture has been made but he does not want to remove
CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Registered Nurse, Director of Nursing
Dad's denture has been made but he does not want to remove his last remaining 5 upper front teeth? (He still has some teeth on the bottom but will need 2 removed eventually) 2 of them have root canal,… read more
Is there financial aid for a 26 year old who has to have all
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
Is there financial aid for a 26 year old who has to have all her teeth extracted and then have dentures due to a medical condition which she has had to take steroids her entire life and her teeth are … read more
I have a brother who needs new dentures. He suffers from
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have a brother who needs new dentures. He suffers from mental illness so his dental needs are unique. I want to have mini implants placed on the bottom to assure retention. I can't afford mini impla… read more
I have a friend who had all teeth pulled at one time tops
Dr. John
Dr. John, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have a friend who had all teeth pulled at one time tops and bottom and dentures placed the same day with stitches in her mouth. Also she had the bone in her lower mouth shaved or sawed. The dentures… read more
I have a friend who had all teeth extracted and dentures
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
I have a friend who had all teeth extracted and dentures made last year. She is on medicaid. She had a penetration into the sinus cavity during the extractions. She had sucking noises, fluid from her … read more
I am looking for someone to do dental implants and/or
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I am looking for someone to do dental implants and/or dentures for my husband. His teeth are very hard to extract. Dense bones.… read more
I had all my upper teeth pulled and an immediate denture put
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
I had all my upper teeth pulled and an immediate denture put in place. My gums shrunk so much, relining did not work, and the dentist had a new plate made. I have had that relined once, but it just do… read more
My friend's mother is a dental hygienist and has told her
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
My friend's mother is a dental hygienist and has told her son to never get his teeth whitened as it eventually ruins the natural enamel. She told him that the dentist she works for refuses to do teeth… read more
I am in the process of having all my teeth extracted and
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
I am in the process of having all my teeth extracted and upper and lower dentures made to be put in straight after the surgery. I have taken out a loan for this but my dentist suggests havinbg two tit… read more
I was told by dental student I may have to have all upper
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
hi I was told by dental student I may have to have all upper teeth pulled and get denture made. Eight years ago I went to a dental school to have work done. I have gotten seven root canal and seven ca… read more
Are there any living Centenarians that have root canals,
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Are there any living Centenarians that have root canals, implants, dentures, or no teeth at all, and when did they have these treatments done and for how long? Partial answers will also be helpful.… read more
I just had all my bottom teeth pulled and my temp denture is
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I just had all my bottom teeth pulled and my temp denture is causing some serious sores. What can I put on the sores?… read more