Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I I've been wearing this night guard that I bought at a CVS
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I I've been wearing this night guard that I bought at a CVS for over a year. I'm worried that I swallowed it somehow during my sleep because I can't find it after waking up? I've looked all over, & ha… read more
I have a question for a dentist. I have a custom mouth guard
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I have a question for a dentist. I have a custom mouth guard that my dentist created. She wants me to wear it every night to keep me from clenching my teeth, and I'm learning to deal with that … read more
I clench my teeth at night and for this wear a night guard
Dr. Mitch
Dr. Mitch, Dentist
I clench my teeth at night and for this wear a night guard my dentist made me. I have also taken muscle relaxants at times, but dislike them due to the side effects. I am interested in stopping the te… read more
My dentist told me that I will need to wear night guard due
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
My dentist told me that I will need to wear night guard due to my teeth grinding at night. The cost is about $500.00. I found the one online by Dr Rux for 69$. there is a big diference in the cost. an… read more
I just got a new custom night guard from my dentist. The
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
I just got a new custom night guard from my dentist. The night guard only seems to be making contact with my rear last two molars. Mostly on the left one and very little on the right one. … read more
I wear a night guard. On Friday I went whitewater rafting
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
I wear a night guard. On Friday I went whitewater rafting and had a traumatic experience. 4 days later I did not wear my night guard. 1 day later my tooth began to ache and 1 day later I was in terrib… read more
A healthy tooth #21 fractured at night while I bit down,
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
A healthy tooth #21 fractured at night while I bit down, even with a night guard on. My periodontist I usually see every 3 months saw me the same day that this happened. He recommended immediate impla… read more
On 10/7/07 i had a dental plate recemented/replaced, i went
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
on 10/7/07 i had a dental plate recemented/replaced, i went into a sneezing fit in the dentist chair, the guard they made burned me and was thrown away, my tongue and mouth went numb in Mar 07 and 11 … read more
I bought a dental guard about a month ago (Sleep Right, no
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I bought a dental guard about a month ago (Sleep Right, no boil OTC) as advised by my dentist and have been wearing it about a month. I have been experiencing some minor back teeth and jaw pain (on th… read more
I am considering changing dentists. I've been going to the
Dr. Mariana
Dr. Mariana, dentist
I am considering changing dentists. I've been going to the same one for over twenty years but had a recent problem that is making me question him. I had my routine checkup in September and told him my… read more
I wear a hawley retainer post ortho on top and a soft
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
I wear a hawley retainer post ortho on top and a soft retainer night guard on the bottom. The top one was designed to keep my tongue clear from pushing on or near the teeth or the palate. It sort of p… read more
I recently got fitted for a night guard and now I've had it
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
Hello, I recently got fitted for a night guard and now I've had it for a couple days and it feels like a vice grip on my bottom teeth where the guard clamps onto. It makes me gag and I can only stand … read more
I wear a mouth guard at night. My dentist told me I grind my
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I wear a mouth guard at night. My dentist told me I grind my teeth during my sleep. I have gotten some veneers done on my teeth and when I dont wear a mouth guard at night I always chip them in my sle… read more
Can I wear a night guard for bruxism if I have multiple
Dr. Hegland
Dr. Hegland, Dentist
Can I wear a night guard for bruxism if I have multiple ceramic crowns, one put on approx a month ago? Will the night guard loosen the crowns? thank you.… read more
The dentist says that I have tori on my lower jaw and need
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
The dentist says that I have tori on my lower jaw and need an occlusal night guard. It costs $400+. Is there a cheaper alternative and if I don't get it will I have the dire consequences he predicts -… read more
I have tmj and wear a guard most nights. Had a bridge put in
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I have tmj and wear a guard most nights. Had a bridge put in about 3 years ago. Ever since I had the bridge, I have had problems in that area( lower right). I have had a re-root canal in one of the te… read more
I have not been to see a dentist in over 20 years and
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have not been to see a dentist in over 20 years and tomorrow will be my first visit to one. I have had tooth loss over the years and have developed peridontal disease and as a result, a front tooth … read more
I just had 6 new crowns on my front teeth. My dentist fit me
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
I just had 6 new crowns on my front teeth. My dentist fit me for a night guard, and it was too tight. He has attempted to adjust it several times. It continues to give me the sensation of pushing my f… read more