Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I’m in need of total teeth implants terrible pain but I

Customer Question
I’m in need of...

I’m in need of total teeth implants I am I terrible pain but I would have my friend help me to fill a prescription for pain medicine if I could afford to get to a dentist I just had a total left hip surgery and I’m unable to walk or work yet the hip surgery infections have been going on son July 11 2017 I desperately need assistance and I’m not getting any

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

When I run warm water over them or brush

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

I am a 34 year old white mae

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dental
5/30/2018
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 23 days ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello! Thank you for asking your question, I'm reviewing it now and will reply back to you in a few moments

Is money, as it is for many of us a possible problem at all?

Dr. Rampton

Here is some information, some of which may be of benefit you perhaps:

Here is some information, some of which may be helpful:

1. There is a national association dedicated to helping patients with disabilities afford their dental care. It is called Donated Dental Services. There contact details are here:

http://dentallifeline.org/

2. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :

http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx

3. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:

http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html

4. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/

5. One other option is to apply for CareCredit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the CareCredit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: http://www.carecredit.com/

I hope this helps you, at least in part, as it has helped others!

Dr. Rampton

*Please rate my answer, and feel free to ask any additional follow up questions or concerns - OK?