Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

What's the cause for grinding teeth at night? What can I do…

Customer Question
What's the cause for grinding...
What's the cause for grinding teeth at night? What can I do to prevent it?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dental
5/26/2018
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 2 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Please stand by. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.Feel free to ask about anything that is unclear.

Grinding you teeth at night is normally due to stress. As your stress decreases,the grinding decreases. You can buy a night guard at the pharmacy for about $40 to help reduce the wear on the teeth or your dentist can make a custom fit one for about $300-$500.