Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Is there a charge? I will pay. Sorry it is a dental

Customer Question
Is there a charge? ...

Is there a charge?

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dentist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok I will pay

Doctor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Sorry it is a dental assistant that started my problem when she put in a temporary bridge which was very painful and irritant to my gum tissue and the bridge fell out and a growth began out of the side of where the cavity was after the bridge fell out

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Pain since a week ago approx. The pain is less where the bridge was but a new growth developed yesterday out of the lateral side of the area where the bridge was and that is painful I also have a new small growth under my left ear lobe which is painful when I touch it also on the same side where the bridge was before it fell out.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Pain in very intense even now but was much worse before the bridge fell out I did have a small tumor removed immediately adjacent to my left ear on the facial side and appeared attached to the left ear just above the little growth I have now. That was not painful.. this is

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 24 days ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there. I'd be happy to help you with your dental question. I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain.

Do you think you could get a photo of the area you are concerned about?

Is the bridge still out, or did you have it placed back on?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine