Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Is there a charge? I will pay. Sorry it is a dental

Customer Question
Is there a charge? ...

Is there a charge?

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dentist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok I will pay

Doctor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Sorry it is a dental assistant that started my problem when she put in a temporary bridge which was very painful and irritant to my gum tissue and the bridge fell out and a growth began out of the side of where the cavity was after the bridge fell out

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Pain since a week ago approx. The pain is less where the bridge was but a new growth developed yesterday out of the lateral side of the area where the bridge was and that is painful I also have a new small growth under my left ear lobe which is painful when I touch it also on the same side where the bridge was before it fell out.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Pain in very intense even now but was much worse before the bridge fell out I did have a small tumor removed immediately adjacent to my left ear on the facial side and appeared attached to the left ear just above the little growth I have now. That was not painful.. this is

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 3 months ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there. I'd be happy to help you with your dental question. I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain.

Do you think you could get a photo of the area you are concerned about?

Is the bridge still out, or did you have it placed back on?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara