Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a problem with my thoot it fall out and is painful…

Customer Question
I have a problem with...
I have a problem with my thoot it fall out and is painful
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dental
3/29/2018
Dentist: Just Dental Truths!, Dentist replied 3 months ago
Just Dental Truths!

Hello! Thank you for asking your question, I'm reviewing it now and will reply back to you in a few moments.

Which tooth is it, where is it located? What steps, if any have you already taken?

Dr. Rampton

Is one of the from thooth

OK. Have you been able to take some Tylenol or Ibuprofen for pain yet? Something along that line may be warranted, if you've got pain and not yet taken anything, as it will help. Then, we can address other things...

To replace the tooth, is that a concern as well?

I took Tylenol am allergic to nasaid
Is been 24 hours

You may need to call your Dentist about a pain reliever. Your decision there. Below is some information that "hopefully" will assist you...

______________________________________________

How to get Dental Services for Reduced or "possibly" Free:

So as I understand, you are looking for additional financial options or resources that could help you.

Here some possible options:

1. There is a national association dedicated to helping patients with disabilities afford their dental care. It is called Donated Dental Services. There contact details are here:

http://dentallifeline.org/

2. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :

http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx

3. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:

http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html

4. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/

5. One other option is to apply for CareCredit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the CareCredit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: http://www.carecredit.com/

I hope this helps!

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/dental/94ilt-don-t-know-first-part-basically.html#ixzz3cF4O2PdS

I hope some of these options may help you, to get the tooth replaced. Please do rate my answer - thanks! And let me know if you have any additional concerns - OK?