Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I should never let the dentist file my two bottom central…

I should never let...

I should never let the dentist file my two bottom central incisors now brown line on the top is the Dentin showing hurts why did he do that

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Not sure

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Why

3/26/2018
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Please stand by. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.Feel free to ask about anything that is unclear.

Can you upload a picture of these teeth so that I can get a better idea of why these teeth were filed down?Have you had pain in these teeth or any sensitivity before they were adjusted?

Long story they were hitting back of upper central and had hairline cracks. He used but to smooth out front and I always told him I didn't want him to file anything down but he never listens to me and makes me do it and the two o teeth have space in between, they moved. There is brown line in Center Cross top is that Denton why would he do that

He may have done it to relieve the pressure of your bite on the two upper centrals. It sounds like you have a wear problem or a grinding problem. The dark areas that you see can be easily be bonded over with some composite filling material. Can you upload a picture so that I can give you some more details?

Do you have any missing teeth that have not been replaced? Are you grinding or clenching your teeth?

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i lost your number plese send it to me again. lynn
p>
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)