Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
What would be the options for me to reduce my gummy smile? I
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
what would be the options for me to reduce my gummy smile? I have big teeth in the front and small teeth on the sides, so I have my smile showing on the side… read more
I had my left upper wisdom tooth pulled last Wednesday and
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
I had my left upper wisdom tooth pulled last Wednesday and now I'm noticing that I had this nasty taste in my mouth as well as bloody drainage coming from the site.. I ran my tongue across it and ther… read more
I have a loose tooth all the way in the back of my upper
Julian Chen
Julian Chen, Dentist
I have a loose tooth all the way in the back of my upper teeth on the left hand side. The tooth is not only loose but its cracked so if you rub your finger you can feel it moving but its not a full to… read more
My problem is that i have two loose upper front teeth but
Root Canal Doctor
Hi. My problem is that i have two loose upper front teeth but they are not wiggling. I had a previous case of gum disease but am taking the necessary precautions brushing twice a day and flossing. Als… read more
I need 6 front upper teeth, and 2 back upper teeth removed
Dr. Winterholler
Dr. Winterholler, Dentist
I need 6 front upper teeth, and 2 back upper teeth removed and would like them replaced, What would be my best option?… read more
I had two teeth pulled from the upper left side of my mouth
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I had two teeth pulled from the upper left side of my mouth last thursday and the dentist told me I had a tear in my sinus cavity and he did a bone augmentation. Now I am having symptoms of major pain… read more
I had 6 upper teeth pulled this afternoon, my last 6 teeth
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
I had 6 upper teeth pulled this afternoon, my last 6 teeth there and they gave me the teeth. I had seen an endo who said they all were dead, they did not response to cold or electrcial tests, and I ha… read more
I had the two upper rear teeth pulled when I was in the
Dr Matthew Kremser
Dr Matthew Kremser, Family and Cosmetic Dentist
I had the two upper rear teeth pulled when I was in the Navy. For the last week the area where the teeth used to be is extremely sensitive and causing me much pain. My Dental insurance will not start … read more
Went to the dentist. Have to have 2 upper molars pulled on
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
Went to the dentist. Have to have 2 upper molars pulled on left (in the back) and rgt side (in the middle). Both are rotted. Left side has a molar in the back and another tooth on the other side. (too… read more
Had 3 wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago, the 2 uppers are
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
Had 3 wisdom teeth pulled 2 weeks ago, the 2 uppers are healing well, no pain at all but the righr lower one left with a massive hole with a big cut between my gum and cheeks, it was impacted with 4 r… read more
One of my front teeth is after decaying on both sides so it
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
One of my front teeth is after decaying on both sides so it is now shaped in a V. What is the best option to get this sorted out… read more
Im in the us army and i had my wisdom teeth pulled on my
Dr Rao
Dr Rao, Consulting Dentist
im in the us army and i had my wisdom teeth pulled on my left side the upper one pulled out and the bottom one surgically cut out now its been 6 days and my bottom socket is extremely hurting i went b… read more
My girlfriend has lost both her upper canine teeth. My
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
Hello -- my girlfriend has lost both her upper canine teeth. My (limited) understanding is that the options are some kind of fake inserts, bridges, or implants. Are there any other options, and can yo… read more
I had 2 teeth pulled last monday, bottom molar #30, and an
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
I had 2 teeth pulled last monday, bottom molar #30, and an upper molar, don't recall number but counting from my two front teeth it would be the fourth tooth from front. The dental visit got off to a … read more
I have gum disease and 3 of my teeth are very loose and must
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
I have gum disease and 3 of my teeth are very loose and must be pulled. However the dentist wants to pull four additional teeth which are rock solid. He said "I hae significate bone lose and the teeth… read more
I have had my upper wisdom teeth pulled years ago. Dentist
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have had my upper wisdom teeth pulled years ago. Dentist is saying the opposing teeth should be pulled but they don't bother me and are not decayed. Also, don't seem to be affecting my bite. I am al… read more
I have diabetes and alot of gum problems. My teeth ache. I
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
I have diabetes and alot of gum problems. My teeth ache. I would like to get all my teeth pulled and get both bottom and top plates. I want my teeth to look nice for my son's wedding. What u you recom… read more
If money was no option what would be the best possible
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
If money was no option what would be the best possible treatment plan if I had to have all upper teeth (14) extracted? What type of material for the new teeth would be considered top of the line? Porc… read more