Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I'm having a lot of pain in my jaw and sores behind my last…

Customer Question
I'm having a lot...

I'm having a lot of pain in my jaw and white sores behind my last set of molars it appears on both sides but is worse on the left. could it be my Wisdom teeth growing in?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have any gum pain? Do you any discomfort in your jaw?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dental
3/21/2018
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 3 months ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, yes it is possible that it could be your wisdom teeth causing your current problem.

How old are you?

Do you have any swelling?

If you can upload a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thanks.