Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
Have around 1 mm moveable lump at mandible would that be a
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
Have around 1 mm moveable lump at mandible would that be a lymph node or glad it's about 1/4 inch if that above jawline by tooth 29 or 30… read more
I have a moveable lump on my top jawline that I can only
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have a moveable lump on my top jawline that I can only feel when I open my mouth what could this be?… read more
Woke up with a moveable pea size lump on roof of my mouth in
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
Woke up with a moveable pea size lump on roof of my mouth in front of mouth that moved to left side and back again toward front … read more
I have a hard lump behind bottom teeth in the front. It
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I have a hard lump behind bottom teeth in the front. It doesn't move painless and looks like the rest of the skin is this anything to worry about? … read more
I too have a painful lump lower right jawline. The tooth
drbigreddog
drbigreddog, dentist
I too have a painful lump lower right jawline. The tooth above it feels fine. There does appear to be an ulceration on the lump, but the lump is very hard... like a bone. when I put h2O2 on the area i… read more
I have pain and swelling from swelling directly below my
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have pain and swelling from swelling directly below my left ear and along the back of my jawline… read more
I have an abscessed above my left canine. It originally was
Dr.Fazeli Niaki
Dr.Fazeli Niaki, Dentist-Prosthodontist
I have an abscessed above my left canine. It originally was hurting in my left cheek, then it moved down to right above the left canine and an abscess appeared. The tooth has a root canal and has been… read more
I have a I believe a skin tag on right side of my tag.
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
I have a I believe a skin tag on right side of my tag. Doesn't hurt and moves very easily … read more
This morning a noticed a pea size lump behind one of my
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
This morning a noticed a pea size lump behind one of my teeth. It doesn't hurt just keeps catching my tongues attention. I brushed and flosses my teeth and the lump bleed for a few minutes. Should I g… read more
I am scared because I have noticed very small circular,
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I am scared because I have noticed very small circular, moveable bumps under my jawline in my mouth. They are painless … read more
I have a painful lump in the center on my right jawline, I
Dr. Mariana
Dr. Mariana, dentist
I have a painful lump in the center on my right jawline, I can also feel the lump from the inside of my mouth at the base of my gum(where the gum meets the cheek). I am currently taking antibiotics fo… read more
Why do I get mucus when i gargle and rinse out. Also a
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
Why do I get brown mucus when i gargle and rinse out. Also a feeling of inflamation behind my ear and cheek and jawline… read more
I have a lump on the gum line above one of my back teeth- it
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
i have a lump on the gum line above one of my back teeth- it hurts to touch, altough the tooth it is above does not hurt. I can feel the pain in my cheek. Does this sound like an abscess?… read more
I have a small knot right below my ear..doesn't hurt and not
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
I have a small knot right below my ear..doesn't hurt and not in pain..I have a bad tooth in the back teeth number 30 but im not for sure . I do have antibiotics for my teeth that I don't take … read more
The gum above the side top tooth hurts when I touch it. The
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
Hello, The gum above the side top tooth hurts when I touch it. The tooth itself doesn't hurt, but the gum above does. Any advice?thanks… read more
I have a moveable lump underneath one of my molars, i can
Dr Rao
Dr Rao, Consulting Dentist
i have a moveable lump underneath one of my molars, i can feel it if i put my finger in my mouth under my jawbone and push under my chin with my other finger. also the tooth it is under is starting to… read more
This morning I found a hard lump in front of lower of the
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
This morning I found a hard lump in front of lower of the right ear and upper jaw. It is not pain and can not be moved. Could you tell me what it is. Thanks!… read more
Since very late last night I've had this big bump behind my
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Since very late last night I've had this big bump behind my canine and the one behind it.. it doesn't hurt at all but I can feel it there.. I have a history of swelling of my gums also so I don't know… read more