Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have spots on my teeth, how can i get rid of them? no and…

Customer Question
I have white spots...

I have white spots on my teeth, how can i get rid of them?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

No and last year

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

I have white spots on my teeth, i think its hypominerlization. they are very noticable, how do i get rid of them

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
actually i would prefer a email response
3/18/2018
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Most white spots on teeth are hypocalcified areas of enamel and cannot be removed without restorations or fillings.

If the white areas are bothersome to you you can opt for Veneers or crowns to improve your appearance.

If you can upload a photo it would help.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBcgw7b0rmcSQNEdtxe7xWaK8rKOCfY8/view?usp=sharing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13TQq5i-EseJAWpL2l-IsxBo3e7B3YwdX/view?usp=sharing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hope these help

I will look at the pics and respond in a minute. Thanks.

Great pics, thanks!

Yes, those are hypocalcified areas that would require either a restoration to match the color of your teeth or veneers or crowns as mentionned earlier. Any dentist can easily help you with this and it will improve the coloration.

Just be sure your dentist has been practicing for at least 10 years to be sure they have the necessary experience to help you get a good result. OK?

Do you need more information?

Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor