Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I have a very large i dont know if you would knot or bump in
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
I have a very large i dont know if you would knot or bump in the roof of my mouth that is very painful, it is getting bigger and bigger each day and the pain is about unbearable now, i am unsure what … read more
I was feeling the roof of my mouth with my tongue and I went
Dr. Hegland
Dr. Hegland, Dentist
I was feeling the roof of my mouth with my tongue and I went two very small invisable bumps on the roof of my mouth. You cannot see them and they are to the side. I'm wondering if that is just how my … read more
I have a hard bump on the roof of my mouth. It's very small,
Dr. G
Dr. G, Doctoral Degree
I have a hard bump on the roof of my mouth. It's very small, and not painful. I noticed it a couple of months ago. It hasn't changed in size since I first noticed it.… read more
The roof of my mouth and left side of my throat has been in
Root Canal Doctor
the roof of my mouth and left side of my throat has been in pain for a couple days … read more
I have a painful bump on the roof of my mouth just above the
Dr. John
Dr. John, Post-Doctoral Degree
I have a painful bump on the roof of my mouth just above the tooth line. It started yesterday and has gotten worse. What could it be?… read more
On Friday I noticed a little bump on the roof of my mouth
Root Canal Doctor
Hi, on Friday I noticed a little bump on the roof of my mouth that's sore. It hasn't got worse but hasn't got better. Its not an open sore or anything just a little bump I can feel with my tongue. I a… read more
I have a couple small sores in the roof of my mouth. The
DrRussMD, dentist
I have a couple small sores in the roof of my mouth. The soreness started approximately 4 days ago. I can email a pic, but cannot see where to attach it here (mobile user). 3 small sores, all on hard … read more
I have a ridge-like bump/ridge on the roof of my mouth,
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have a ridge-like bump/ridge on the roof of my mouth, right at the top of the mouth. It is not a "clean" bump or swelling, but somewhat ridge-like. I noticed it two days ago. It is slightly painful … read more
I have a small pimple like bump on roof of my mouth. Help!
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
I have a small bump on the roof of my mouth off and on for a few weeks now. It goes away and then comes back. I can't see it so I don't know what color it is. What is this? Should I be worried?… read more
I noticed a small bump on the roof of my mouth yesterday,
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
Good Morning. I noticed a small bump on the roof of my mouth yesterday, not painful to touch with my tongue, but painful if I push on it. I had a dental visit and x-rays about 6 months ago (due to to … read more
My name is ***** ***** and I have a bump on the roof of my
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I have a bump on the roof of my mouth that keeps coming back. It's not big or painful but I don't know if it's sercious serious** … read more
The roof of my mouth is reddened with sores. It's very
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
The roof of my mouth is reddened with sores. It's very painful with eating and drinking. Is there anything I can do to get this healed?… read more
The roof of my mouth has bumps which is causing me to have
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Doctoral Degree
the roof of my mouth has white bumps which is causing me to have pain while eating. Should I be worried??… read more
I have painful bumps on the roof of my mouth which appear to
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have painful bumps on the roof of my mouth which appear to be tiny and red in nature while there are a couple that look like whiteheads towards the back of my throat. These bumps continue around my … read more
I have a cut on the roof of my mouth that has been inflamed
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have a cut on the roof of my mouth that has been inflamed the past two days. It is very painful. Today it is very inflamed and my husband says it looks white near my gums. I am also prone to getting… read more
I have a soft extremely painful lump on the back of the roof
Root Canal Doctor
I have a soft extremely painful lump on the back of the roof of my mouth. Also very painful are two crowned teeth that are close to the lump. I can't chew on that side? My dentist X-ray and said the p… read more
I can feel a small bump in my mouth toward the roof of my
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
I can feel a small bump in my mouth toward the roof of my mouth. My dentist can't feel it and I can't feel it with my finger just my tongue. I had dental work done by another dentist on a back tooth (… read more
My tongue is cracked, and very tender, roof of mouth
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
My tongue is cracked, and very tender, roof of mouth involved, no white spots, but side of tongue has some bumps as well.........tip of tongue is tender as well.......has been this way for several day… read more