Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I have a large lump on the inside of my cheek in the bottom
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
i have a large lump on the inside of my cheek in the bottom gum area but only actually in the cheek that feels almost fluid which i have had for 2 weeks or so. Its become a bit painful the last couple… read more
I have pariodontal disease and my teeth and cheeks and gums
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have pariodontal disease and my teeth and cheeks and gums and tongue are in alot of pain almost like stinging, is this from the periodontal disease its been like a year since my last cleaning. im ho… read more
I have a concern of my lower gum inside my mouth. It is dark
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I have a concern of my lower gum inside my mouth. It is dark red and one of my teeth on uperide of my is the same dark red color. It doesn't hurt a lot just some numbing around it. What could it be?… read more
I have a dime sized swelling on my upper gum above my tooth
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
I have a dime sized swelling on my upper gum above my tooth where the gum meets the inside of my cheek. It's like a bubble almost… read more
I have a lump that looks blood filled, quite dark red almost
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Hi - I have a lump that looks blood filled, quite dark red almost black on the inside of my cheek with a smaller version directly beside it.However it is not sore, but i am quite worried as ive never … read more
I have a problem with the inside of my cheek and lower left
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Hi I have a problem with the inside of my cheek and lower left gums. The inside of my cheek looks whiteish in colour. Kind of like a thin film covering. In certain patches the skin has peeled off by e… read more
Dr.Hans
Dr.Hans, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I have a lump that looks blood filled, quite dark red almost black on the inside of my cheek with a smaller version directly beside it.However it is not sore, but i am quite worried as ive never seen … read more
A couple of my gums are dark at the point where they meet
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Resident
Hi, a couple of my gums are dark at the point where they meet they teeth, they look almost black in some lights. … read more
For the past month I've felt an almost perfect circular
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
Hi. For the past month I've felt an almost perfect circular patch on the inside of my cheek near my bottom teeth. It is painless and doesn't bleed. It never occurred to me to look at it until today. T… read more
I have bumps inside my mouth on both sides. They are where
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have bumps inside my mouth on both sides. They are where the bottom jaw almost meets the cheek and about 5 teeth back. The right one is not quite 1/4 inch and the left one is just a little bigger th… read more
I had my wisdom teeth removed about 3 weeks ago and I think
Dr. Mariana
Dr. Mariana, dentist
I had my wisdom teeth removed about 3 weeks ago and I think the swelling is almost gone, but now my cheeks look a little bit saggy The muscles around my mouth feel kind of weak too, like with certain … read more
The inside of one of my teeth chipped off almost to the gum
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
The inside of one of my teeth chipped off almost to the gum line. The Dentist says he needs to do a procedure to cut into my gumline to see if the tooth needs to be pulled or else he will give me a cr… read more
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
The inside of one of my teeth chipped off almost to the gum line. The Dentist says he needs to do a procedure to cut into my gum line to see if the tooth is cracked into the root and needs to be pulle… read more
I have yellow/ spots on the inside of my cheek along my top
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I have yellow/white spots on the inside of my cheek along my top teeth. I also have white spots on my gums they are small. They are painless and do not affect eating. I can provide a picture if necess… read more
My teeth and gums are healthy, but i have swelling above the
Julian Chen
Julian Chen, Dentist
my teeth and gums are healthy, but i have swelling above the teeth. it's not the gums swollen, but as if something is trying to push through causing the gums to be white. this whiteness is not puss or… read more
My teeth have been feeling weird as well as my gums, cheeks
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
My teeth have been feeling weird as well as my gums, cheeks and jaws. One of my teeth feels wobbly and my gums and cheeks occasionally feel numb. My jaws also have been aching a bit. what could this b… read more
I just touched my cheek and realized I have a small lump in
drbigreddog
drbigreddog, dentist
Hi I just touched my cheek and realized I have a small lump in my cheek near the gum line not in my gums in my cheek. I'm a non smoker no tobacco… read more
When I was brushing my teeth my gum Over my teeth hurt real
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
When I was brushing my teeth my gum Over my teeth hurt real bad. It seems like there is a little white spot on the gum touching my tooth but on my gum. It didn't hurt yesterday and I had my check up h… read more