Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I would like if a prosthodontist could look at my 'written'

I would like if...

I would like if a prosthodontist could look at my 'written' plan for 'work' to be completed after my 3 implant surgeries. Can someone look at the plan, just to see what is planned and if there is other ways to complete. Thanking you in advance,

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?

I must have sent a partial message! Yes, What I previously wrote; I have the plan from the prosthodontist having had my 3 surgeries for six implants. I want to see if there is other avenues other than this plan--

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

I have the treatment plan for the 6 implants and bridges to be used, I have it and I can perhaps scan it? Fine.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there! Yes, you should be able to take a photo of the plan and upload it to me using the small paper clip icon. Can you tell me where the implants have been placed (teeth numbers, if you know them)?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I hope these come out so it can be read

Those came through! Give me just a minute to review them, and I'll get right back with you.

Are you currently wearing something temporary to replace your front teeth?

Dr. Lara

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry, these say 'earrings' best I can send (I think) depressed enough, don't want to speak

Okay, I understand this treatment plan. There are a few other options that I can think of. They would involve either more implants, or something that is a removable piece you would have to take out at night. Do either of those options sounds like something you are interested in hearing more about?

Dr. Lara

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
since day one, it is 'all in one'- piece, cemented it-Have gotten 3 (surgeries taken so long--the way he wanted it) at 1800. each
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry, This was dumb, not the 1st or last dumb thing I'll do. I'll just pay you and give 5 stars--I'm happy, just dumb to even try this--Thanks for trying, Toni Cosentino Hayes

I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m happy to continue our conversation and answer any questions you have. Please let me know. That’s what I am here for.

Dr. Lara

I don’t mind elaborating on the two other options I mentioned. I just didn’t want to waste your time if you are NOT interested in either more implants or something you would have to remove. It’s no problem for me at all. I’m here to help in any way I can.

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you anyway-never could I handle a removable 'anything'--you're a doll--thanks!

Okay. I won’t push you. You have another 7 days to return to this question, so if you feel like chatting about it again anytime within the next week, come on back. I’m happy to help you.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Dr. Lara

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had terrific service for what I needed from Dr. Coseo. She was knowledgeable, kind and understanding. I would highly recommend her if in need of advice. 5 Stars+
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)