Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I guess i do have another question. Since my teeth are in…

Hello again. I guess i...
Hello again. I guess i do have another question. Since my teeth are in such horrid shape and you said I pretty much need all my teeth removed on that one side what realistic options do I have to restore my smile? I miss smiling and laughing like a normal person. Im not super rich. I have a little money set aside for my teeth but i fear its nowhere near what i would need. My insurance doesnt cover much. Am I looking at dentures at 32 years old? I know this is all my fault.
3/14/2018
Just Dental Truths!

Hello! Thank you for asking your question, I'm reviewing it now and will reply back to you in a few moments.

________________________________________

So as I understand, you may possibly be looking for additional financial options or resources that could help you. Not a bad idea - either!

Here you go:

1. There is a national association dedicated to helping patients with disabilities afford their dental care. It is called Donated Dental Services. There contact details are here:

http://dentallifeline.org/

2. Try to contact the local dental society in your area and see if there are any charitable organizations or foundations that will do your treatment for a reduced fee.

You can find the contact information of your local dental society by visiting :

http://ebusiness.ada.org/mystate.aspx

3. Consider getting treatment from a dental school near you . The charges are lesser than those charged by a private practioner.

Here is a link with the list of all the dental schools in the USA:

http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html

4. Here is a website that lists dental offices that offer free and discounted clinics all across the country. Search for one in your area. Read each listing carefully as restrictions apply to some of the listed outlets.

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/

5. One other option is to apply for CareCredit financing; their relaxed credit requirements facilitate payments for dental service that might otherwise not fit comfortably into your budget. You can refer to the CareCredit web site, which also has a directory for participating dentists. See: http://www.carecredit.com/

I hope this helps!

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/dental/94ilt-don-t-know-first-part-basically.html#ixzz3cF4O2PdS

Dr. Rampton

*PS: I hope some of this may help you. I've now got to "hit the hay", as I've got to be at work in the morning. But please do rate my answer, thanks! And, if you have additional concerns, please don't hesitate to ask - and I'll check back tomorrow - OK?

Just Dental Truths!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thankyou so very much, very helpful!

I certainly do hope so!

All the very best to you Ma'am!

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist