Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Just noticed that on the incide of my mouth there is

Just noticed that on...

Just noticed that on the incide of my mouth there is brownish black between my teeth what could it be

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

No tooth pain at all like its behind my tooth if i didnt look i would have never seen it

3/13/2018
Just Dental Truths!

Hello! Thank you for asking your question, I'm reviewing it now and will reply back to you in a few moments.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok just want to let you know its my front bottom tooth and its like a black brown line inbetween

Many times, there is a tendency to have a build up of food or other debris, due to eating, chewing tobacco, smoking, etc. It likely may possibly time to have a cleaning, where they almost always can remove such brownish black stains. If you'd like to send me a picture, I could likely confirm what this stain is.

Dr. Rampton

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is the pic youll see the stain when you zoom on the right

Great picture!

I can see it clearly, thanks. It is tartar & stain. Very commonly seen by your Dental staff, and easily cleaned off. You merely need to see your Dentist/Dental Hygienist, and within an hour of time, they can clean this off for you. Don't worry, this is very, very common!

Dr. Rampton

Just Dental Truths!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you i was so worried it was decay i will do thank you again

You will be fine, just a good 'ol cleaning needed!

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist