Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Im having major anxiety! ive been using this product called…

Customer Question
Im having major anxiety...

Im having major anxiety! ive been using this product called jawzersie. its essentially a weight for your jaw. i worked great and none of my teeth shifted. but i think i might have over used it, and i want it shrink. I've stopped using it for the past 2 weeks and have seen some shrinkage. But is this permanent. Im only 16.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

No swelling and last month and they said everyhting is great.

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

I just want want to know if my jaw will shrink if i completely eliminate these exercises because i want it smaller and i was dumb and now im a little scared.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
3/13/2018
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there! I would be happy to help you with your jaw issue. Can you tell me exactly what area of your jaw you would like to be smaller? Are you talking about the muscles in your cheeks on the sides of your face?

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)