Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

My son had an operation on the 24th Feb 2018 to have his…

Customer Question
My son had an...

My son had an operation on the 24th Feb 2018 to have his baby front teeth and the supernumerary taken out, he had gold chains fitted to his adult teeth. Their is a black stitch holding the chain to the gum and had come lose, he dose not have an appointment until the 24th April. To have a check up. What do I do

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

He has not been to the dentist since having the operation

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

He has been diagnosed with hyper flexibility. And ASD

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dental
3/12/2018
Dentist: Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 3 months ago
Dr Matthew Kremser
Dr Matthew Kremser, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Happy to help you today. I would take him in- any staff worth their salt would find a way to get him quickly to peek at this. Any possibility of a picture to let me see this to visualize the problem?