Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
Sorry if my English is not the best. The right backside of
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
Sorry if my English is not the best. The right backside of my mouth hurts, especially when I swallow. It feels as if there is a lump in my throat. My right lymph nod is bigger and hurts, but also the … read more
I have a tiny painless purple blister in the back of my
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
I have a tiny painless purple blister in the back of my mouth near the tonsil area - is this something to worry about?… read more
I sometimes get solid deposits right at the back of my mouth
MasterDoc
MasterDoc, MD
Hi. I sometimes get solid white deposits right at the back of my mouth in the area of my tonsils. These take a long time to "work through" so that I can spit them out. They smell awful. can you tell m… read more
I had this ulcer on the back right side of my mouth almost
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had this ulcer on the back right side of my mouth almost by the tonsils and it looked inflamed around the area. It is normally accompanied by a slight burning sensation on the roof of my mouth.… read more
I have a large scab/ mouth ulcer near the back of my mouth
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
Hi, I have a large scab/ mouth ulcer near the back of my mouth and close to the tonsil. I went to the doctor and they said it is from fungi or bacteria? I wasn't too sure what they meant. I've had it … read more
Can not open my mouth,realy hurts when i try to open it on
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
can not open my mouth,realy hurts when i try to open it on back of my jaw and unerneth the jaw.can open my mouth only about 1 centimeter.what can i do abot it? Thank you Peter… read more
I had to have a back molar (bottom of mouth) extracted a
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
Hello I had to have a back molar (bottom of mouth) extracted a week ago and that area is looking well and not hurting. A couple of days ago I had a sharp pain in one of My front teeth at the top and i… read more
What are spots on the back of the mouth,and a sore near the
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
What are white spots on the back of the mouth,and a sore near the tonsils? Could it be an HPV sore?… read more
I noticed this afternoon that a few of the teeth on the top
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
I noticed this afternoon that a few of the teeth on the top right only toward the back of my mouth hurt when upwards pressure is applied (chewing). My sinuses haven't been clear in a few months; I kno… read more
None of my teeth hurt at all the part thats painfull is the
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
none of my teeth hurt at all the part thats painfull is the back of the mouth jaw area were it connects with the rest of my head still the same prob???… read more
I have a clear blister in my mouth on side not on tonsil, it
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I have a clear blister in my mouth on side not on tonsil … read more
The roof of my mouth (left side) really hurts and the back
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
The roof of my mouth (left side) really hurts and the back teeth on that side hurt as well. The roof of my mouth is red and swollen.… read more
I have tonsillitis and today my mouth is really hurting and
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I have tonsillitis and today my mouth is really hurting and it feels like my gums are. What can I do for this? I can't eat because of it … read more
It hurts to open my mouth wide, but not to close it or
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
It hurts to open my mouth wide, but not to close it or clench my jaw. The pain is only on the right side and this is the second day that I have awoken with this pain. Yesterday it went away over the c… read more
I have this redness around the area where my lips separate.
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I have this redness around the area where my lips separate. There is only pain when I open my mouth wide and there is a small white head to it. It this cracked lips, a cold sore or pimple?… read more
I woke up last saturday with pain in my upper right gum
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
I woke up last saturday with pain in my upper right gum area. There is no bleeding or inflammation. It only hurts if I put pressure on it. I looked at the area and my gums look normal. Nice and pink. … read more
Had my tonsils removed in December of 2016 on one side where
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
Had my tonsils removed in December of 2016 on one side where tonsils used to be I have this white circle it doesn't hurt and does not seem to be getting bigger but it looks weird nothing like it on ot… read more
I have a sore in te back of my mouth, where my tonsil would
Dr.Fazeli Niaki
Dr.Fazeli Niaki, Dentist-Prosthodontist
I have a sore in te back of my mouth, where my tonsil would be if I had one that is red but not blood filled. I am not sure what it is, doesn't hurt or cause pain. it's been their for 1 week today. I … read more