Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

MY DENTIST RECOMMENDED 2 TEETH EXTRACTIONS, A BRIDGE TO

MY DENTIST RECOMMENDED 2...

MY DENTIST RECOMMENDED 2 TEETH EXTRACTIONS, A BRIDGE TO COVER THE GAP, CROWN PREPPING FOR THE BRIDGE WITH CEMENTING, 4 CROWNS AND DEEP CLEANING FOR $4000. DO YOU THINK ITS REASONABLE?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

LAST WEEK, YES

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

WHAT WOULD YOU NEED?

3/10/2018
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Please stand by. I am reviewing your question and will get back to you shortly.Feel free to ask about anything that is unclear.

The average price for a crown per unit is about $1000. It sounds like you are having a four unit bridge made.That alone is about $4000. The extractions and deep cleaning could add another thousand dollars to that price. I think that your dentist is being very generous.

Thanks, ***** ***** a lot!! I just don't want to feel that I am being taken for a ride. I appreciate your quick response.

You are welcome. As long as he does quality work,I think that you are getting a good deal. Make sure that he waits at least 8 weeks before he takes the final impression to make the permanent bridge.

Please leave a rating when you get a chance. We get no credit for our time without one. Thanks

Please leave a rating.

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)