Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I had my tooth taken out yesterday - i had an xray 1st which
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
Hi, I had my tooth taken out yesterday - i had an xray 1st which showed i have an infection around the root - quite a large one - when he started t extract I could feel it so he injected through my to… read more
I had severe pain and saw a dentist yesterday. The xrays
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had severe pain and saw a dentist yesterday. The xrays showed infection in tooth #24 and that I need a root canal. They started me on Antibiotics and vicoden for the next 2 days until I can get back… read more
I had a root canal and a crown put on my front tooth. I got
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had a root canal and a crown put on my front tooth. I got an abscess above the tooth and it appears the crown is shifting and beginning to damage the tooth next to it. I don't experience any pain bu… read more
When I was pregnant in 2012 I had a pain above my front
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
Hi when I was pregnant in 2012 I had a pain above my front tooth and a dark spot appeared. Could this be cancer?… read more
My dentist showed me a dark shadow on an xray that has been
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
My dentist showed me a dark shadow on an xray that has been there for many years on a tooth that had a root canal. The tooth has a crown on it and has never hurt. He wants to do a recrown and I am rea… read more
I had xrays and my dentist said there is a shadow above the
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had xrays and my dentist said there is a shadow above the tooth in the gum area. the tooth had a root canal done 38 years ago and the tooth has a cap or crown on it. I have pain in the tooth. what d… read more
I have pain on upper left cheek and it appears to be slighly
Dr. Mitch
Dr. Mitch, Dentist
I have pain on upper left cheek and it appears to be slighly swollen. I had a root canal on the second tooth (from the back left upper side) couple hears ago, and althogh i had the root canal, i feel … read more
I went to the hospital and had an xray for my wisdom tooth
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
i went to the hospital and had an xray for my wisdom tooth to come out they said the xray shows no root to the tooth which the tooth has decade do you think thats right… read more
I had a root canal on a rear upper tooth. Xrays reveal a
Dr. Winterholler
Dr. Winterholler, Dentist
I had a root canal on a rear upper tooth. Xrays reveal a cracked root and my dentist suggested extracton and implants. I had a root canal on a upper rear tooth. My dentist recommended extraction and a… read more
Tooth 18 is in pain and suggestive of root canal but I have
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
Tooth 18 is in pain and suggestive of root canal but I have root canal on tooth 19 and an infection has been spotted and been told I will loose it and root canal is not option for it? Should I go ahea… read more
My upper left front tooth had a root canal tratment 14 years
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Hi. My upper left front tooth had a root canal tratment 14 years ago. recently it got infected and had to have root canal re-done. I noticed the infection due to fistula that appeared half way through… read more
On Wed morning had root canal on necrotic tooth #15 by
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
On Wed morning had root canal on necrotic tooth #15 by general dentist. Xray showed nothing but was having pain (tooth painful to pressure, ear & head soreness) and tooth was sensitive to tapping and … read more
I had a root canal on upper left tooth 14 or 15 over a month
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I had a root canal on upper left tooth 14 or 15 over a month ago. pain and swelling persisted and I had the endodontist retreat it. it has been 3-4 weeks since retreat and still swelling ing and pain … read more
I am scheduled for a cerec crown for a tooth that appears it
Julian Chen
Julian Chen, Dentist
i am scheduled for a cerec crown for a tooth that appears it could be fractured. xray looks good and no root canal is scheduled. i have gum recession on this tooth. will the cerec crown cover this are… read more
I have a dark area between the root tips on #19. I had a
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Doctoral Degree
I have a dark area between the root tips on #19. I had a root canal 5-6yrs ago in that tooth. I think I remember a dark area at the time which is why I had the root canal. It was a call challenging ro… read more
I had a root canal on tooth #19 many years ago. The root has
kleindmd
kleindmd, Doctoral Degree
I had a root canal on tooth #19 many years ago. The root has broken and collapsed. Is this a tooth that should be replaced, or can it simply be removed? I am 63 years old. My dentist does not recommen… read more
After experiencing pain in a tooth, I recently had a root
Dr Rao
Dr Rao, Consulting Dentist
After experiencing pain in a tooth, I recently had a root canal. The tip of the area around the upper part of the root touching my nose is very sensitive. I had the root canal removed and checked. The… read more
I have a tooth that I had a root canal on 3 years ago. now
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
I have a tooth that I had a root canal on 3 years ago. now my gum above the tooth is painful to the touch. the tooth doesn,t hurt just the gum .and and the tooth isn,t cracked. what could cause the pa… read more