Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I just had a dental implant placed. I had a tooth removed in
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I just had a dental implant placed. I had a tooth removed in the front and the implants was placed at time of extraction of a fairly healthy tooth, but dentist said that this tooth was suspect and had… read more
Dentist. On Monday I had a tooth in the top of my mouth
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Hello Dentist. On Monday I had a tooth in the top of my mouth extracted because it has broken, but the dentist had left some tooth in the socket because it had broken off. Last night as I was brushing… read more
I was told that my last molar on top right is fractured. I
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I was told that my last molar on top right is fractured. I was given the option of extraction or implant. The tooth is not broken and has caused me no pain. I went to the dentist thinking I had lost t… read more
Had an extraction Sat tooth #30-in preparation for an
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
Had an extraction Sat tooth #30-in preparation for an implant a bone graft was placed with a membrane-one suture also placed-I notice tonight that it appears that something that maybe was covering sit… read more
More then a month ago I had a wisdom tooth extracted on the
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
Hello. More then a month ago I had a wisdom tooth extracted on the right side of my mouth. Since then the right side of my tongue has been feeling numb, I tried pricking it lightly with a toothpick an… read more
I recently had tooth #19 extracted and a mini implant with 2
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I recently had tooth #19 extracted and a mini implant with 2 screws placed. The tooth is now loose and I believe will have to be taken out. I am 69 years old and wonder if it is necessary to fill the … read more
I had a tooth extraction of a right premolar 5 days ago and
Dr. Cliff
Dr. Cliff, Private General Practice Dentist
I had a tooth extraction of a right premolar 5 days ago and have developed a white/yellow film over the socket. I also had a bone graft placed for eventual implant. The area is really sensitive to any… read more
I need to extract tooth #18 and place an implant. I'm 39
Julian Chen
Julian Chen, Dentist
I need to extract tooth #18 and place an implant. I'm 39 year old healty male. Non smoker. 1st Dr. suggested immediate post-extraction implant placement. 2nd Dr. suggested a staged placement (1st visi… read more
I had an extraction of a tooth that had broken off below the
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had an extraction of a tooth that had broken off below the gum last Wednesday. The tooth was on the right side, right beside my incisor. I had a flipper placed at that time. I had a flipper at the t… read more
I had a lower jaw tooth extracted on Monday. It was a
Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
I had a lower jaw tooth extracted on Monday. It was a difficult extraction, and required 7 shots to numb the mouth and ultimately surgical means to get the tooth out. It bled profusely and I did bite … read more
In February 2013 I had a bridge placed on the right side of
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
In February 2013 I had a bridge placed on the right side of my mouth, top of mouth. The bridge filling is flat across with no indentations so that I cannot chew without pain. I went back to the dentis… read more
My dentist said that my first premolar ( front side top
Dr. Peel
Dr. Peel, Dental Surgeon
Hello, my dentist said that my first premolar ( front side top teeth) tooth infection is on the dentin and pulp of the tooth. He said he needed to treat it by cutting my gum then putting a crown. That… read more
I had tooth 31 extracted last Friday due to internal
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had tooth 31 extracted last Friday due to internal resorption. My oral surgeon couldn't place the implant the same day, and he did not stitch the extraction site. The past 2 days, I've had periods o… read more
I had a tooth extracted and an implant placed in the
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
I had a tooth extracted and an implant placed in the position. during the procedure, without discussing it with me, he shaved down the side of the adjacent tooth. I asked him afterwards why he did tha… read more
I had a tooth extracted, a membrane was placed over a bone
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had a tooth extracted, a membrane was placed over a bone graft to prepare for an implant. After only 36 hours, the stitches came out. What do I do?… read more
I had a wisdom tooth extracted from the right side of my
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Owner
Hi. I had a wisdom tooth extracted from the right side of my mouth. I fully expected that the right side could be swollen. However, the outside cheek of my left jaw has more swelling than the right si… read more
I had a Molar on top back left side of my mouth Extracted
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
I had a Molar on top back left side of my mouth Extracted Monday the 7th. It was huge and I think I have a huge Blood blister that formed. It is bothering my tongue/mouth like crazy. No stitches were … read more
I had a tooth extracted on Monday and a stitch fell out my
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
I had a tooth extracted on Monday and a stitch fell out my mouth is pulsating and my dentist is out of the office until Monday. I am taking 4000 mg a day of Ibuprofen and also Norco 10/325 3 times a d… read more