Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Spot on gums. 7 months ago. I quit chewing tobacco a few…

Customer Question
White spot on gums ...

White spot on gums

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

7 months ago

Doctor's Assistant: Can you see or feel anything else in your mouth that is causing concern?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Ya I quit chewing tobacco a few months ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
3/10/2018
Dentist: Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there. I’d be happy to answer your question about this white spot on your gums. Do you think you could get a photo of it so I can see the area you are concerned about? You can attach it to a message with the small paper clip icon.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine