Dental

Connect one-on-one with a verified dentist who will answer your question

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine

More related answers
All dentists are VERIFIED
I had a gum graft to repair a receding gum. The periodontist
Dr.Hans
Dr.Hans, Practicing Dental Surgeon
I had a gum graft to repair a receding gum. The periodontist removed tissue from the roof of the mouth to use for graph. Over the years it became puffy. Seven years later I went back to the periodonti… read more
I had a op to remove sist from the roof of my mouth. After a
Dr.Mark.W
Dr.Mark.W, Dentist
I had a op to remove sist from the roof of my mouth. After a week the roof of my mouth split open and i ended up with a fistula going from the roof of my mouth to the stitches in front of my front tee… read more
I had a gum graft 6 days ago and the graft was taken from
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
I had a gum graft 6 days ago and the graft was taken from the roof of my mouth (about 2 inches incision). I had the area sutured and the stitches have dissolved already. The donor area feels numb. Wil… read more
I have a abscess on roof of mouth with like sinus pain on
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
i have a abscess on roof of mouth with like sinus pain on face around eyes and nose is it from tooth?… read more
My name is ***** ***** The gum at the roof of my mouth feels
Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Practicing Dental Surgeon
Hi. My name is ***** ***** The gum at the roof of my mouth feels swollen … read more
The back part of my mouth is swollen. Behind my last tooth
Dr. Alex
Dr. Alex, Dentist
The back part of my mouth is swollen. Behind my last tooth from the gum up to the top of the mouth that piece of gum is swollen. I did have a cavity filled the second tooth from the back a week ago.… read more
I had a gum graft surgery a month ago. The gum tissue was
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Hello, i had a gum graft surgery a month ago. The gum tissue was taken out of the roof of the mouth, very close to the upper right inner gum line. About a month after the surgery, the site where the g… read more
I had a gum graft surgery five months ago. The gum tissue
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Hello, i had a gum graft surgery five months ago. The gum tissue was taken out of the roof of the mouth, very close to the upper right inner gum line. the donor site went through different stages. fir… read more
I pull a tooth about 2 weeks ago and when a push my tounge
Jasleen Bagga
Jasleen Bagga, Doctoral Degree
i pull a tooth about 2 weeks ago and when a push my tounge between the area a feel piece a tooth still and now the gum looks red and seems like blood in it whats the problem… read more
Roof of my mouth is rough. I first noticed the same
Root Canal Doctor
Roof of my mouth is rough. I first noticed the same roughness on my upper gums 2 days ago. Bad taste in mouth as well … read more
I have had 2 cold soars in the last week. I have red bumps
Stewart Shernan
Stewart Shernan, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
I have had 2 cold soars in the last week. I have red bumps on the roof of my mouth and a small spot on my gums. What is this or can it be.… read more
That bump on the roof of my mouth that I had the other day
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
That bump on the roof of my mouth that I had the other day for a few days went away. Now it feels like it is back, in the same area but this time as a raised bump (dot). It does not hurt at all, even … read more
I recently had a first molar tooth removed on the bottom
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist / Anesthesiologist
I recently had a first molar tooth removed on the bottom left of my mouth. it looks to be healing fine but is still painful. i was awake when it was pulled and the roots were so long and embedded the … read more
I had a gum graft 11 days ago. The packing material in the
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist
I had a gum graft 11 days ago. The packing material in the roof of my mouth where tissue was taken from fell out, so I have a hole there now. It doesn't hurt too much, but can I eat now or do I need t… read more
I just had a bridge put in the front of my upper mouth about
Dr. Girish
Dr. Girish, Dentist
I just had a bridge put in the front of my upper mouth about a week ago and it feels like a bubble is on the roof of my mouth can this be fixed and how can this be fixed I am going back to my dentist … read more
There seems to be a piece of my gum hanging from the roof of
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
There seems to be a piece of my gum hanging from the roof of the extraction site. It's red, and sometimes it will get squished between my molars. Is this a blood clot, or really a piece of my gum? Is … read more
I have a mouth sore on the inner part of my cheek. It feels
Dr. Mariana
Dr. Mariana, dentist
I have a mouth sore on the inner part of my cheek. It feels like it is healing...it has been there for about 2 weeks. It is white in the center, and red around the ridge. It stings when I gargle with … read more
I had a pimple or something like that on the roof of my
Dr Wu
Dr Wu, Doctoral Degree
i had a pimple or something like that on the roof of my mouth. it pop a few days ago and now there is a little hole where it was. i was just wondering if it could be a sign of mouth cancer… read more