Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

Mid of July, 2017 I was having chronic parasite and I was…

Mid of July, 2017 I...
Mid of July, 2017 I was having chronic parasite and I was taking Flaygyl for treatment then one night A lady with bad breath gave me a french kiss only but no sex then In the morning I saw that white patches on my tongue, the parasite was cured by parasite cleanse formula that I bought from amazon but the white coated tongue didn't go till now. I have used the below to cure it:-
1. Sea-Salt as Mouth wash
2. Oregeno Oil
3. Tongue scrabber : still using daily
4. DR tongue cleaner Gel and brush: still using
5. Hydrogin proaxide 3% : just started
6. Natural mouthwashes like therebreath mouthwashApart from the above, I go through complete medical checkup with negative results. I also visited ENT and best Dentist doctors avialble. They said this is normall only clean those white patches in morning and night but me I feel something else is wrong.
See my tongue in morning after I take fruit salad as breakfast: https://www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Candida/20180216_112051.jpgPlease send how this can be treated permanantly. I'm so frustrated.
2/22/2018
Just Dental Truths!

Hello! Thank you for asking your question, I'm reviewing it now and will reply back to you in a few moments.

Thanks and looking forward your response.

Good picture.

I certainly do understand your concerns.

Here is what I would suggest, if YOU are concerned: You can go to your Dentist or Physician, have a cotton swab test, they'll get some saliva and cells from any areas you deem necessary, and have them sent to the lab. Result will come back within 48 to 72 hours with SPECIFICALLY what is present and what is not present, and you'll then know with 100% conviction exactly what is present. Cost? It varies where you live and all, but I'd expect around ~ $200. The peace of mind that it may give you - will likely be well worth it.

For what it is worth (Me to you), I think your tongue looks very, very normal! I don't think you have anything to worry about - really. But I wanted you to know that you can & do have options to prove such, and not merely take my or another's opinions alone.

I hope this helps you...

Dr. Rampton

*Please let me know if I can further address any additional concerns - OK?

Thank you Dr Rampton for the response and much appreciated.
The picture was taken in the morning after I cleaned the coated patches on the tongue with copper tongue scrabber + DR Gel and tongue Brush but if I take picture from my tongue in evening, it's all white. I did cotton swab test against candida and result was negative. Did complete medical checkup that I paid 600USD for all blood , stool and urine test, all come negative. I also used antifungal mouth cream that I holded in the mouth for a minute before I swallow.

I see. Could you, as we all do sometimes admittedly, possibly be over thinking this? I mean that with total respect!

But, with the tests, and showing no problems...?

_________________

Another option would be, to wait till you feel there are more signs/symptoms, then possibly have another cotton swab test. But not a test to rule out candida or anything else, but rather a test to tell you "what" cell type is present!

Am I making any sense?

Hassan,

I'm soon going to be taking off now. But if you have any further concerns, let me know, and I'll do my utmost to address such.

I hope you will rate my answer. Thanks! And again, you may want to get the cotton swab test to address if a normal floura is present, as well as if any abnormal fluors. I highly suspect that you are fine though.

Dr. Rampton

Well Sir, I do hope things clear up for you. Again, I'd suggest you get a 100% positive prroof test with cotton swab if you still have concerns. I do not thin, from what information I have, that you should need to be worried. But let me know if I can assist you further. I'd certainly appreciate your rating my answer. Thank you, ***** ***** regards ***** ***** !

Thank you DR for the advise provided. As I told earlier I did cotton swap and they didn't find candida but when I insisted something is wrong from my tongue the physican perscribed me Nystatin oral suspention for a week for four times daily. After I used daily, I suffered from side affects like cold flue symtoms, stomach upset, my bowel become tarry, black and loose so Do I stop it taking that nystatin. Till now no change to my tongue for that nystatin that I'm using.

Could it be that, since the tests performed showed nothing negative, that you have little to be concerned about? I'm NOT being calloused, but maybe it would be perhaps best to merely watch and observe, at least for now!

Dr. Rampton

Dear Dr Ramption,Thanks for for the advise. I decided to stop the nysatatin today after I suffered from that side affects. I'm traveling this week to Dubai for work and will go one of the best hospitals that I passed their complete medical checkup befoee this week. Am not happy that my tongue is pink as it used to be so will try what ever I can to restore to normal

And I hope you are fine. I'm truly sorry I can't offer any further 100% certain explanations... But I'm very glad you've had the testing done which you have. That alone pretty much satisfies the odds of trouble not being in control with regard to your tongue!

I certainly wish you the best. Enjoy the Dubai visit.

Kind Regards,

Dr. Rampton

Just Dental Truths!
Thanks. Will rate you now
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!
Just Dental Truths!, Dentist