Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I wanted to check if a dentist would be able to write

Hi, I wanted to...

Hi, I wanted to check if a dentist would be able to write proscriptions on this platform as well if required?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.

My mom is 68 years old and her gum is paining a bit

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

5 days

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/9/2018
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, there. Unfortunately, we are not able to write prescriptions through this interface because the law requires an examination before any prescriptions are given. I would be more than happy to answer any questions about your mom's dental problem and help point you in the right direction.

Please let me know if you would like to continue.

Sincerely,

Dr. Lara

Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)
Hello Dr Lara
Phone call session started
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo
Lara Coseo, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)