Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Is bleeding while brushing every day a symptom of cancer?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
1/9/2018
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, no need to worry because bleeding from your gum is not an indication of oral cancer it is a sign of gum disease which can be either gingivitis or periodontitis. Both of which can be easily treated by your dentist or a Periodontist.

When was the last time you visited the dentist for an exam and or cleaning?

Do you brush, floss and use a Water Pik?

Thanks.

It would also help if you could upload a photo! You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPER CLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thank you.

Do you need more information?

Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor