Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Woke up with a moveable pea size lump on roof of my mouth in…

Customer Question
Woke up with...

Woke up with a moveable pea size lump on roof of my mouth in front of mouth that moved to left side and back again toward front

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?

Just a little near the left back tooth and if I press the lump- nothing much.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

Need to get a deep cleaning. I am a Diabetic who has it under control, benign

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
1/7/2018
Dentist: Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Root Canal Doctor
Root Canal Doctor, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

Hi, do you have any tooth sensitivity or any swelling in the area as well?

If you can upload a photo it would help in the diagnosis.

You can use this link for instructions: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ,

You can use the "PAPERCLIP ICON" ,

OR you can use a photo hosting site like: https://www.flickr.com/ , http://imgur.com/, http://photobucket.com/ and then send me the link.

Thank you.

Do you need more information or help on this issue?

Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS
Mark Bornfeld, DDS, Dentist
Experience: Clinical instructor, NYU College of Dentistry; 37 years private practice experience in general dentistry, member Academy of General Dentistry, ADA, American Academy of Oral Medicine