Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have a densit question, Is this a real person, ??

Customer Question
I have a densit...

I have a densit question

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last visit to the dentist? Any irregular checkups?

Is this a real person

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the dentist should know?

??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dental
1/5/2018
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

What is your question? I am a real person. How can I help you?

Dentist: Sean C, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 6 months ago
Sean C
Sean C, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

hi how can i help you

I am a real dentist happy to answer any questions for you.

I got 3 cavities upper right filled 3 1/2 weeks ago and I haven’t been able to eat or expose to cold since then. It has seemed to have gotten worse in the past few days. I am afraid there is dentist malpractice and exposed me to a root canal which I would not be happy about. As I said it’s not a bite issue
Dentist: Beth Dorian, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 6 months ago
Beth Dorian
Beth Dorian, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

I did create a short video that describes why you can develop dental pain after dental work. It's pretty thorough. Click the link and see if it makes any sense to you.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblqrg2LNN