Dental

Ask a dentist. Get answers to your dental questions.

I have been dealing with deep thick rubbery tonsil stones.

Customer Question
Hello I have been...

Hello I have been dealing with deep thick rubbery tonsil stones

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

They will NOT come out last night I spent a few hours trying to get them out with my fingers I woke up today with the area covered in white film

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Irritated throat also the saliva that gets on my face after while my skin seems to sting

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Itchiness all over body but i figure it is dry skin

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dental
12/31/2017
Dentist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please attach a photo of affected area?

Is your throat hurting?