Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

Can I put dental wax on the rough tooth until it can be

Customer Question
fixed and if so where...
can I put dental wax on the rough tooth until it can be fixed and if so where to I go to get this dental wax.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

You certainly can use dental wax to cover a rough or broken tooth. The only problem sometimes is that unless the tooth is perfectly dry,it will not stick. You can buy this wax in most pharmacies but I have used candle wax or beeswax that will serve the same purpose if you have any around your house. Again ,the surface must be perfectly dry for it to stick.

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)