Dental

Ask a Dentist. Get Answers to Your Dental Questions.

Dental

I want dental bridge on my teeth, i'm interested if it's…

Customer Question
I want dental bridge on...
I want dental bridge on my teeth, i'm interested if it's possible do it without kill nerves on healthy teeths, where dental bridge would be placed?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dental
12/27/2017
Dentist: Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)

There is no reason to destroy the nerve in the tooth to make a bridge.If you have no symptoms of a dying tooth,the teeth involved can be prepared for the bridge and the bridge can be cemented without the teeth requiring root canal therapy.

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

If you have no further questions,please leave a rating. We get no credit for our time without one. Thanks

Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz
Dr. Katz, Dentist (DDS or equivalent)